Music, Mountains & Moonshine
Come to rural Kentucky where “Music is King” and “Moonshine is Queen.” Enjoy the music from the place that brought us country music legends such as Loretta Lynn, Wynonna Judd, Billy Ray Cyrus and more! Experience moonshine distilling and learn its history while savoring a mountain barbeque. Spot an elk walking through a thicket and learn the true story of the Hatfields & McCoys. Relax in a lodge in the heart of the Appalachians where the pace is much slower and the adventures are truly memorable.Contact Us Or Call
Video coming soon!
- Jenny Wiley State Resort Park
- Jenny Wiley Theater
- Hatfields & McCoys Tour
- Civil War Site & meeting Civil War Soldier
- Tour Historic May House
- Science Center & Planetarium
- Pontoon Boat Ride on Dewey Lake
- Moonshine Hide-A-Way & Bar-B-Q
- Mountain Home Place
- U.S. 23 Country Music Highway
- Webb’s Grocery
- Coal Miners Museum
- Loretta Lynn’s Home Place
- Mountain Arts Center
- Elk Viewing Tour
Ready To Get Started?
Get in touch with Amazing Travel Treasures today!